Son has gone and broke his iPhone!!!

Reminds me of when an ex girlfriend ripped my ticket up after I'd done something to piss her off, like breathing or whatever. I had to go to the ticket office with my little jigsaw in an envelope and ask for a new one while everyone in the ticket office stood there pissing themselves, haha.

Hahaha that’s brilliant

These people downloading the seasoncard to two different mobiles, will this actually work? I would expect that the second download cancels the first one, but could be wrong.

It’s not allowing me to download his to my wallet as he had already done so on his phone.

Only box that highlights when I tick his individual one on my account is transfer so when I do that it pops up “error”

Bloody nightmare I’ll ring them up and hope for the best

cheers for all replies

These people downloading the seasoncard to two different mobiles, will this actually work? I would expect that the second download cancels the first one, but could be wrong.
Only one of them will work at the turnstile, and I would think that's what you'd do to re-download the s/ticket if you got a new phone.

It’s not allowing me to download his to my wallet as he had already done so on his phone.

Only box that highlights when I tick his individual one on my account is transfer so when I do that it pops up “error”

Bloody nightmare I’ll ring them up and hope for the best

cheers for all replies
Log in on his account to download his ticket to your phone, not your account. You can't download it from your account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.