Son Heung-Min

lionheart

"In other news... both Manchester City and Chelsea want Hamburg's Son Heung-Min, a giant attacking midfielder-cum-striker who has been dubbed the South Korean Cristiano Ronaldo...." according to Eurosport.

Personally, I have only watched him once, a few games ago when he tore Borussia Dortmund to pieces in their own back yard. In the words of Edmund Blackadder, he is quicker than a very quick cheetah in a race to decide the quickest animal in Chester Zoo.

Did Mr Blackadder actually say that or are you paraphrasing?

lionheart said:
"In other news... both Manchester City and Chelsea want Hamburg's Son Heung-Min, a giant attacking midfielder-cum-striker who has been dubbed the South Korean Cristiano Ronaldo...." according to Eurosport.

Personally, I have only watched him once, a few games ago when he tore Borussia Dortmund to pieces in their own back yard. In the words of Edmund Blackadder, he is quicker than a very quick cheetah in a race to decide the quickest animal in Chester Zoo.
I feel that if he was actually as good as you make him sound I'd have heard of him and he'd be playing in Spain or England not Hamburg.

mgreenz97 said:
lionheart said:

I feel that if he was actually as good as you make him sound I'd have heard of him and he'd be playing in Spain or England not Hamburg.
The arrogance is astounding.

mgreenz97 said:
lionheart said:

What a ridiculous statement

mgreenz97 said:
lionheart said:

That is even more arrogant than the piss can in trafford.

mgreenz97 said:
lionheart said:

I suggest watching the Bundesliga, there are some extremely high quality footballers/games there every week. Nearly every team seems to have at least one player who really looks top class. Also a bit of trivia: what team did we buy De Jong and Kompany from?

LoveCity said:
mgreenz97 said:
lionheart said:

I suggest watching the Bundesliga, there are some extremely high quality footballers/games there every week. Nearly every team seems to have at least one player who really looks top class. Also a bit of trivia: what team did we buy De Jong and Kompany from?
He's twelve, forgive him

EricBrooksGhost said:
LoveCity said:
mgreenz97 said:

He's twelve, forgive him
and stupid

summerseat blue said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
LoveCity said:
He's twelve, forgive him
and stupid

seems unnecessary.
this guy bigged him up like he was one of the best in the world, I was just saying that if he was as good as he made him sound then he'd be a household name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.