Songs from the year of your birth:

Two Gun Bob

I don't normally sing songs but when this one Sneaks Out Round The Corner then I find myself irresistibly n uncontrollably singing it from the year of my birth: So without further to do here then is Mack The Knife. Bless you Bobby:

( apologies for the crackles as it's how they made films in the olden days)

Kevin Spacey sings Mack the Knife in the movie tribute to Bobby Darin Beyond the Sea. Spliced two sections of the movie to make for one continuous rendition. Also edited the sound in the intro replacing speech with a clean rendetion of the two beat introduction:

And this modern-ish version because they all have a place in Istory.

So play us a song from the year of your birth... .. .

Last edited:

(According to Wikipedia: A widely-believed (but completely unproven) legend is that it was composed by King Henry VIII of England (1491-1547) for his lover and future queen consort Anne Boleyn.)

Sweet baby Jesus Mary and Joseph there is some really old cnunts on here. Its like posting out of a scene from Cocoon. But in the wise words of our great leader .. All are welcome !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.