Songs That Would Never Be Played on the Radio

98 % of anything by Frank Zappa.
Especially Catholic Girls.
I'd say your 98% estimate is way off.
Certainly if you consider it for explicit content. I saw him interviewed where he himself said that's the reputation he had in White Conservative america but he had catalogued Thousands of songs and only about 100 or so contained the explicit content they branded as his norm.
Most of his music wouldn't get on radio because it is inaccessible to a mainstream audience.

The man was a musical genius in my view and prolific before his death. Not everyone's taste I know but that's why he is only known for a certain satirical category by some.

I'd say your 98% estimate is way off.
Certainly if you consider it for explicit content. I saw him interviewed where he himself said that's the reputation he had in White Conservative america but he had catalogued Thousands of songs and only about 100 or so contained the explicit content they branded as his norm.
Most of his music wouldn't get on radio because it is inaccessible to a mainstream audience.

The man was a musical genius in my view and prolific before his death. Not everyone's taste I know but that's why he is only known for a certain satirical category by some.
I agree .
He was a brilliant guitarist.
I saw him in 82 or 83 at Hammersmith Apollo.
Played non stop for 3 hours.
We missed the last train back to Manchester and I slept in a photo booth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.