Songs you associate with City (other than the obvious)

It's not the song he was originally dancing to in this clip but I'll forever associate Dua Lipa's Levatating with that brilliant pandemic season 20/21, especially when we just kept winning and winning and winning over the Christmas period and ended up going about 28 games unbeaten. "Pep's Levitating Blues".

I used the play 808 State's ex:el album in my car driving to and from work in the early 90s.
Since City started using "In Yer Face", I've often revisited their output and have got to say it has aged pretty well.
I think "In Yer Face" works really well before kick off and sounds great booming round the stadium, although I suspect the majority of the younger supporters have no idea what the music is or who produced it.

Give it up, KC and the sunshine band. I defy any City fan of a certain vintage to listen to that song and not sing City’s Going Up.

Sorry, as I am of that vintage I don’t have a fucking scooby how to post clips
Just been on Greatest hits radio this second and I was singing the City going up version. Then I seen this post seconds later. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.