sons 21st Birthday prezzie ideas ???

sput the wonder pig said:
Ok my son is 21 next week..... and I need some ideas for a nice prezzie that he can maybe keep for a long time.... his mum has jumped the gun and got him a watch ... but im struggling.....

any ideas ????

Hmmmmmm a watch eh? Have you seen how many youngsters don't bother with them nowadays 'cos they use their phones. 'suppose any ideas would be linked to a budget... so whats the amount?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
sput the wonder pig said:
Ok my son is 21 next week..... and I need some ideas for a nice prezzie that he can maybe keep for a long time.... his mum has jumped the gun and got him a watch ... but im struggling.....

any ideas ????

Hmmmmmm a watch eh? Have you seen how many youngsters don't bother with them nowadays 'cos they use their phones. 'suppose any ideas would be linked to a budget... so whats the amount?

no budget for the right idea !! £1000 maybe

My daughters 21st next year and she wants to go away with her mates for a long weekend so Im paying for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.