Son's yr 11 prom suit....

Funniest thing about all this prom shite Is that in a few years when they are in Uni, they are encouraged due to the whole student trend to be scruffy as fuck, rolling in their own vomit and piss whilst shagging rich girls who've escaped daddies clutch and sniffing cheap coke.

What is this? Prom?

Generally a bit like this....

article-2659951-1ED7A92600000578-92_964x1119.jpg

Haha, ffs. I've always thought OP was my age, around 24/25.

When I had my prom I rented the suit. Wouldn't have worn it again. Then again, that was a solid 8/9 years ago. Even within that time it's shocking how self aware and fashion conscious high school kids have gone.

I blame Instagram and Snapchat.
If only mate, lol.

I agree completely, social media has a lot to answer for.

Dodged a bullet there mate. On a serious note, hiring one is the way to go.

It was my lads a couple of years ago. Thankfully none of them are into designer stuff though he does like the odd thing from Pretty Green. Anyway there was no peer pressure for designer stuff. We looked at it but he wasn't bothered and settled for an Itslian collection from Next (their best suits which are good) new brogue shoes from Next too. Probably cost £250. The advice to buy big won't wash. He'll want skinny fit like my lad and to be honest he looked smart as fuck, in fact all his mates came to us before for a beer and some pictures and they all did and not one Ted Baker between them. If they're that much into labels that they'd take the piss at Next he needs new mates!! That said you don't want to ruin his night. House of Frazer had some good suit from TB et al in the basement and a good range of other brands!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.