Son's yr 11 prom suit....

Yup. Bit like the last day before Christmas...toys brought in and a film.

Fucking Proms.

I know it was eggs and flour when I left. I do think they're good though. Makes the kids feel more mature and gives them something to behave for. If you're a dick you don't go. It's invite only.

I didn't look back once when I left school. Didn't even go for my results, got them posted. Nearly all the people I went to school with were various levels of twat. Don't keep in touch with anyone from school and refused invites to reunions.

I know it was eggs and flour when I left. I do think they're good though. Makes the kids feel more mature and gives them something to behave for. If you're a dick you don't go. It's invite only.

I didn't look back once when I left school. Didn't even go for my results, got them posted. Nearly all the people I went to school with were various levels of twat. Don't keep in touch with anyone from school and refused invites to reunions.

The trouble is, like anything where teen peer pressure comes into full effect, if Rammy bows down to this and buys the greedy little shit a 400 quid suit, where does it end?

What's wrong?

maxresdefault.jpg

Too jazzy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.