#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

It is imperative that Man Utd do not get back into the CL next season.

Their support base is starting to crack. Much was made of their fans leaving en masse at home to Burnley but many of their season ticket holders didn't show up, and it was the same in the FA Cup game against Wolves.

If they miss out on the Champions League then the days of spending £85m on Harry Maguire, and £50m on AWB are over. Any high profile prospective new coach is going to demand a very significant transfer budget, and Man Utd are going to be unable to deliver it if they are not in he CL.
Plus anyone decent wont want to go there to play on Thursday nights

Oh what a night, Watching City on a Wednesday night, You play Saturday coz your fucking shite, What a feeling what a night?
giphy.gif

Theyve already had a season outside the CL. Making or not making it for one season wont make a difference realistically. Theyd have to disappear for 2-3 consecutive years for it to have an effect on their finances. For this you’d need at least 2 of chelsea and arsenal to get a grip of themselves and find some consistency which isnt likely either.
So if they do or dont make it isnt too important.
As long as they keep inept people in charge in manager and chief exec it will not change.

Id much rather they carried on splurging massive money on crap players. The more the better.
The hope that comes from a united win to only have it crushed by a defeat in the next game is marvelous

It is important, no CL money and reduced sponsorship for missing out on CL again (the 2nd year) will hit them hard financially, considering the rebuild needed. They won't even get Europa league now rashford is out.

Plus anyone decent wont want to go there to play on Thursday nights

Checkatrade Trophy night ..?

Even the Paperboy would have a chance in that one..!

On second thoughts..!

"The boys left everything out there tonight, we were unlucky to lose 4-0 but let's not forget, Exeter played 8 of their first team players which tells me they feared us and confirms to me n Ed how far we have come and well we are progressing"

I also think you are out of order to bring up our first 11 value of £600 million versus their value of £17.26..

However to lift the gloom and to cheer up our supporters, I can confirm we have made a bid for their centre forward who scored against us tonight..

Ed said our £92 million pound offer has beaten off the competition from Fleetwood and has been accepted by Exeter..

We're M** *nited, biggest club in the world don't 'cha know..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.