#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

There was a glorious symbolism about that pitiful turn-out. Some of the youtube footage is fanastic. It really confirmed what everyone knew..that the party was well-and-truly over for United. The SKY coverage was like a North Korean rally...just pure propaganda.
Trafford ministry of truth, desperately trying to convince everyone the streets were crowded with raggy supporters...when it was anything but.

Plastic club, plastic supporters, idolised by a plastic media - their patrons must be Ken and Barbie.

that last trophy parade was as funny as fuck, SSN was doing the coverage and kept on about all these fans lining the streets only for the same faces to apear on the next street corner then the next, maybe united hired them from Universal studios,props on £6 an hour and when they got to the city council building no fucker was there waiting

I know we all love to take the piss out of them but let's keep it real.

There were actually hundreds of thousands of them out that day but United had asked that people come in fancy dress with a Manchester theme. Nearly all of them came dressed as wet pavements...

They really are utterly bizarre. Every time I think to myself they will wake up finally, get someone decent in, clear the place out and get themselves back competing - then they do something like hand this lightweight an extension. They've spent so long swallowing the bullshit hype and smoke blown up their collective arses by an obsequious media that they can no longer see what a jaded, faded, sad old slapper of a club they have become. Laughable amateurs.

Maybe we shouldn't be stepping down too quickly...

Man United begin contract talks with key defensive star......Eric Bailly, Solskjaer confirms.

They really are utterly bizarre. Every time I think to myself they will wake up finally, get someone decent in, clear the place out and get themselves back competing - then they do something like hand this lightweight an extension. They've spent so long swallowing the bullshit hype and smoke blown up their collective arses by an obsequious media that they can no longer see what a jaded, faded, sad old slapper of a club they have become. Laughable amateurs.
Beautiful post,straight to the point,concise,factual and painful as a kick in the bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.