#SOO Save Our Olé Season II

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
Time for the #soo campaign committee to resign. Not done enough, heads must roll.
Personally, I think we have collectively done a brilliant job to get him to this point, I.e. only a week until the transfer window closes.

The rent boy was out of his depth at Cardiff, let alone the rags and the fact that he is still in charge at the swamp in the last week of January is enormous credit to all of us.

Murph

Personally, I think we have collectively done a brilliant job to get him to this point, I.e. only a week until the transfer window closes.

The rent boy was out of his depth at Cardiff, let alone the rags and the fact that he is still in charge at the swamp in the last week of January is enormous credit to all of us.
Good point, well made.

Pablo1

After failing to land anyone on the previous 24 days they apparently have 6 players they’re going to sign in the next week.
Don’t let us down, Ole. Choose wisely my funny looking friend.

KentBlue

Come on, Woowar. Sign Crouchy for £500,000 a week. Rory Delap for another £500,000 a week. Ade Akinbya would sign for a mere £200,000, and I hear that Joey Barton is a reformed man and would be willing to help out for a further £700,000 a week (not including bonuses and image rights for 'Crimewatch UK' of course).

dobingsdobber

Come on, Woowar. Sign Crouchy for £500,000 a week. Rory Delap for another £500,000 a week. Ade Akinbya would sign for a mere £200,000, and I hear that Joey Barton is a reformed man and would be willing to help out for a further £700,000 a week (not including bonuses and image rights for 'Crimewatch UK' of course).
Stanley Matthews is to be exhumed,re-upholstered and fitted with castors,10 quid a week. Also some bloke who broke his leg in a cup final is under consideration.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.