#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Especially at the swamp.

Not the best run of games to come, Brighton next but then Spurs, Toon, Chelsea, Arsenal & Everton up to the next international break....could without help be in the bottom 3/4 after that lot.
If that does happen our $SOO campaign could be in big trouble.
I'm surprised their players didn't surround the ref like a feral mob after the penalty was given yesterday, I remember a few years back Andy D'Urso was practically assaulted by most of their players after he gave Boro a spot kick at the swamp.

Last edited:
Var is a joke the rules need changed. However, seeing the rags go down to the mighty palace starts a good few days. Chelsea might surprise the pool today and city will do the business on Monday.

That penalty re take against De Gea because he was supposed to be off his line was well harsh. VAR has fucked the game.
He was off his line. It’s the law of the game, and VAR was spot on.

We had at least two penalties saved last season by ‘keepers off their line, and neither was retaken, so I’m quite happy for this law to be enforced.

Last edited:
He was off his line. It’s the law of the game, and VAR was spot on.

We had at least two penalties saved last season by ‘keepers off their line, and neither was retaken, so I’m quite happy for this law to be enforced.

Every season there is a new law, or an old law that is enforced rigorously , however give it two weeks and the two that are currently the flavour of the month will be forgotten.

Every season there is a new law, or an old law that is enforced rigorously , however give it two weeks and the two that are currently the flavour of the month will be forgotten.
Especially if they adversely affect the two cheeks of the same arse.

Top three City, liverpool, Chelsea.
Only room for one more I think it maybe Everton.
Arsenal,Leicester even Spurs are better than that mob.
He will be gone in the new year!
Falls on his sword in Feb,back at Molde for next season.
Sorry to bring you this news,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.