#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

RadcliffeRick

Tough games on paper but it would not surprise me if they managed to pick up a lot of points. Leicester not the same team this season, scum generally play well against Liverpool and city no matter how crap they are each season. Spurs are hit and miss. Chelsea potentially a tough match. As I say, it would not be a surprise if they manage to amass more points that predicted.
So one point then?

Bill Walker

They should snap up Mendy before HM Pasties do.
I doubt he'd lower himself mate, headed for the VIP section of Jail.

Interesting question, do City still have to pay him if hes jailed... He's on remand till next year, are we still paying him ?

Last edited:

Shirley

Interesting question, do City still have to pay him if hes jailed... He's on remand till next year, are we still paying him ?
The club suspended him so it’s not clear if they’re even paying him now.

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!

The club suspended him so it’s not clear if they’re even paying him now.
I’d imagine he’s on full pay now, but if he’s convicted, we will terminate his contract.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.