#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

He will say the next one is the right man and perfect as he has done with all of them , he never learns , be good to hear his pain during our game , i might keep the volume up for once , ha

Shouldn't he be organising an outing at the swamp for ferals and plastics instead of just spouting arse-licking shite ?

He will say the next one is the right man and perfect as he has done with all of them , he never learns , be good to hear his pain during our game , i might keep the volume up for once , ha

Ratboy is a clown. He is the bloke at work we've all come across, the talk a good job bloke but never delivers. If he was such an expert at everything he would be their manager not sat; n his cosy little job working for the rag loving media

I hope that club has the guts to honour Ole's services to English football by renaming part of their ground after him. A stand is not appropriate and to name the hole in the roof "Ole" would be undignified, so may I suggest naming a car park space in his honour. Farewell Ole, but here's hoping your legacy at OT lives on for many, many years.

The Shit "Ole" on East Stand - Level 2....

4eedc8a1-891e-2247-8b1c-ef2853966c4e.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.