#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Danger lurks. The Times ran a piece under the headline "Young Boys 2, Ten Men 1" which ripped into the bus driver. His every decision was wrong, they said, proving his tactical ineptitude.
If the rest of the press follow this thinking, we are doomed. Doomed, I tell ye.
When/if the glorious campaign does come to an end we can hold our heads high.

We're into season 3, when we began we would have been elated to get to 3 months.

Reports today suggest Conte is being considered, we need to up our game after all it was a plastic pitch and ergh, well, you know, fuck I'm struggling to dig him out.

I can't see Conte going there, he'd want to do things his way and the GPC will not entertain that idea. The rags have become Pisscan United.
They're not going to get a worldie manager (apart from Moyes & Ole) more likely when the time to change does sadly come they'll be on the mental route like Maureen or the Tactical Turtle nobody of any real stature who is level headed unless very inexperienced would touch the job while bacon is hanging around stinking the place out.

Stay positive. Spread the gospel , Ollie has them on the longest unbeaten away run since time began plus the great one turned down Pep so he could work with a club legend.

Reports today suggest Conte is being considered, we need to up our game after all it was a plastic pitch and ergh, well, you know, fuck I'm struggling to dig him out.
I don’t believe that, if he doesn’t get through the group stages of the champions league maybe or top four is looking wobbly maybe they would pull the trigger. Until then he’s an inexpensive patsy who tows the line, why pay more for a manager who will start asking questions how they run things when it goes tits up.

I fear that the SOO campaign is doomed inevitably to failure. Our campaigners have striven heroically to keep our man in his job but all their good work was undone in about an hour in the Wankdorf arena on Tuesday evening when it became apparent to all - even the most blinkered rags on sadcafe, in the columns of the MEN and unfortunately in the corridors of the historic swamp - that OGS simply hasn't got a clue. And what were we thinking of last night? Just to rub it in we slam 6 past the runners up in the Bundesliga!

At least with van Gaal and Mourinho we could point to a history of success - even though a relatively ancient history - and this appealed to such a history conscious club, but this is a nonstarter with Ole. Our best bet now is the put a stop to all talk of Conte and all other real managers and encourage the rags to go back to the future with someone dug up from a past almost as distant as Ole and with a similar record of success at managerial level. Give it to Ronnie for the next five years!

I can't see Conte going there, he'd want to do things his way and the GPC will not entertain that idea. The rags have become Pisscan United.
Yet say that to any Rag and they flatly refuse to acknowledge that the Pisscan is involved. They are so blinkered it’s beautiful to see. I can’t see OGS. Being sacked as they invested heavily again and if they get a new manager will have to make some major changes. They are overloaded upfront. Have surplus defenders and yet need major work in the middle. New manager would want at least 2 mids, a right back and maybe different types of players, yet they have no sellable assets, maybe Pogba but he would go on a free, maybe Martial and maybe Bailey but they are not gonna bring much in. Their transfer policy will bite them over the next couple of years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.