#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.

Ribchester

Somewhere between Denton Gorton and Reddish (DGR)
Team supported
MCFC(1965)
Did a good job should be enough to keep his job, in context down to 10 men, away from home, playing a team that are their countries champions, comes away with only -1 goal difference, surely enough to secure Thursday night football as long as they can take 4 points out of Atalanta. Well done Noddy

Henri Regnault

Really nervous for the PE teacher this season, Ronaldo brought a little too much expectation and then to lose to YB looking like that...is our goose cooked?

blue b4 the moon

Come on @blue b4 the moon change the thread title to something with 'TriOlegy' in it.
The title has been changed umpteen times over the years as the mods weren't always happy.

So I went 'safe' with the one for this season....if you want to put something together that's catchy & to the point I'll fire it in bud.

KS55

Danger lurks. The Times ran a piece under the headline "Young Boys 2, Ten Men 1" which ripped into the bus driver. His every decision was wrong, they said, proving his tactical ineptitude.
If the rest of the press follow this thinking, we are doomed. Doomed, I tell ye.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.