#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Just spent an enjoyable 10 mins reading the first 30 pages of this thread....he's in so much a better place than then.....what a fantastic job we've all done, pat yourselves on the back lads.

really hope they stick with Ole the whole season, and they just might as ronaldo , rashford, greenwood will keep scoring the goals needed to not look like theyre a team in crisis.
long live Ole!!!

What about Rooney to take over as he'll probably leave Derby now. Replace one useless fuckwit with another
Nah Ronaldo is just gonna say fek it and take over as manager/player !!
Would be funny to see rooney tell ronaldo what to do on the pitch and then sub him off

I don't think he's in imminent danger but it's hard to see him being crisis free for very long. I think our strategy has to take a medium term view and prepare for his exit with a smooth transition to something just as bad. OGS was a truly great appointment because he linked this rag team with a golden past, unfortunately too long ago for most of their fans to remember. This appeal to istory'n'tradition must be maintained at all costs - and who better to do that than their two wide boys: Ronaldo to deal with team affairs and Giggsy as general manager, if he's at liberty (from Wales) to accept such a job. Or maybe Giggsy would be better handling team affairs? Anyway that can all be sorted out but G and R have enough in common to make this work - to our advantage.

I don't think he's in imminent danger but it's hard to see him being crisis free for very long. I think our strategy has to take a medium term view and prepare for his exit with a smooth transition to something just as bad. OGS was a truly great appointment because he linked this rag team with a golden past, unfortunately too long ago for most of their fans to remember. This appeal to istory'n'tradition must be maintained at all costs - and who better to do that than their two wide boys: Ronaldo to deal with team affairs and Giggsy as general manager, if he's at liberty (from Wales) to accept such a job. Or maybe Giggsy would be better handling team affairs? Anyway that can all be sorted out but G and R have enough in common to make this work - to our advantage.

You wouldn't want to be the female intern and spill the Tipex in that office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.