#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

The useless troll is not doing himself (nor us) any favours.

Unfortunately, we might have to sacrifice Villarreal on Wednesday to get our campaign back on track.

And Gabby Agbonlahor should be fucking sacked by talkshite; he’s on there, even as I post this, advocating the rags to get rid of him.

In Ole' we trust
olegunnarsolskjaer-ole.gif

Not his fault they missed a pen, they were superb today, he probably slipped as he kicked it, should have been retaken.
Stay with it ole, your time to shine
Watched MOTD for the first time in ages as I didn't get chance to watch us this afternoon....I'm not sure he's good enough to use deflection tactics, if MOTD make it look like Villa were the best side the word may have gone out to get him out. Dean tried his best, never a pen but, the midweek CL game has suddenly become the biggest game in his time at the swamp.

Anyone know a pilot & a cheap plane for a show of support next week? All hands on deck lads otherwise, he'll be gone before half the leaves have fallen. #SOO

Ole's after match - De Gea was fouled, Villa players put Bruno off.
Ole's pre-match on ESPN - Entitled are not all about Ronaldo - he actually said United

He is absolute Gold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.