#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.

the blue panther

They’d be well advised to offer him a very long and lucrative contract now just in case.
I think you're forgetting how much Ole not just knows the club but actually loves the club - and is in love with the fans - each individual one of them. No matter what he's offered, he is SO loyal that he won't leave, so, only the most heartless,mean, nasty individual would ever make him leave, and - at his beloved club - there's no-one who'd do that to him. They are on a steady curve - sometimes upward - so they'd be absolute fools to let him go.
I firmly believe that the future is brighter for football as a whole with Ole remaining at the wheel for many, many seasons to come.
The campaign must remain strongly behind him though, to warn off all potential predators.

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Just my opinion, before the soft tw@ts start......
Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
Exactly.

All bases have to be covered in this campaign.
I'm a bit worried about the logical succession of Bryan Griggs. With the current public outcry about violence against women following the Sarah Everard case it's not a great time to be facing a jury for giving the wife a slap. Looks like the next manager will be fake Ronaldo, Bruce or one of the chuckles.

mat

I'm a bit worried about the logical succession of Bryan Griggs. With the current public outcry about violence against women following the Sarah Everard case it's not a great time to be facing a jury for giving the wife a slap. Looks like the next manager will be fake Ronaldo, Bruce or one of the chuckles.
They'll give Giggs the women's teams regardless with Clayton Blackmore his assistant.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.