#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I'm not sure whether this thread has more cunts celebrating a rag victory or the fucking BBC.
Will you be wearing half 'n' half scarves on the 6th so you can celebrate whatever the result?

I'm not sure whether this thread has more cunts celebrating a rag victory or the fucking BBC.
Will you be wearing half 'n' half scarves on the 6th so you can celebrate whatever the result?

Ole or Conte' , The bigger picture is more important than personal fulfillment.-)

Christ, I feared the worst last night at HT. We go again, another corner turned!
Whilst I was deeply disappointed at them getting a winner especially after coming back from 0-2 down, I am prepared to admit this was the best result all round in that they were absolute shit in the first half and not much better in the second.

They proved they struggle all round but most importantly Ole is now safe until Christmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.