#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Unfortunately to quote John Lennon. The Dream is over. Still they might give it to Brucey.
I prefer Crowded House. 4 seasons in one day. Pre game ‘easy this we’ll piss these dippers” Autumn. During the game ‘shit all our roads are blocked and we’re slipping all over the show’ Winter. Post match ‘ We’ll get better next time’ Spring. 10 pints later, ‘next 3 games are a piece of piss’ Summer. ( Being a blue for thirty five fucking years)
Welcome to the life of a true football supporter you glory hunting shitstains. It’s still not dawned on the fuckwits that they’re no longer relevant they really are bitter and it’s way off the scale. Don’t tell them though they’ll claim that they’re better at being bitter than we ever were apparently. How puerile does that stupid banner look now.

I don't think he'll be there for the derby, which is a shame because I'd love us to give him the coup de grace that he deserves.

It’s mad how he even got the job in the first place literally no other premier league club would employ him ...not even the yo-yo clubs like Norwich,West Brom Swansea or derby would employ this clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.