#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I hope not. He's a very good manager. He could bring them to a new level.
I think we should be having conversations with PG about the length of his tenure, I mean Brucie won't be on the market for very long will he? I mean we have Newcastle and Barcelona waiting to swoop, we need to do this business as soon as possible.

I think we should be having conversations with PG about the length of his tenure, I mean Brucie won't be on the market for very long will he? I mean we have Newcastle and Barcelona waiting to swoop, we need to do this business as soon as pospossible
No. Stick with Pep I'd say. We know our limits.

We just can't compete at that level. We just don't have tge history.

I hope not. He's a very good manager. He could bring them to a new level.
If he's that good why did all his previous eleven managerial positions end the way they did? Steve Bruce is yet another relic from a bygone past: totally at odds with the world around him, unable to adapt to the intricacies of 21st century football, a man who's tactics seldom differ from his favoured 5 at the back. A man who once claimed that he would never sign a player under 6'4" (Maradonna, Messi, our very own Sergio, none of them would even be considered by this Jurrasic Park reject).

Managerial positions in the Premier league are a 'jobs for the boys' cartel. Screw up at one club take over at another - the merry-go-round system is alive and well in this country for managers with a history of failure between them.

If he's that good why did all his previous eleven managerial positions end the way they did? Steve Bruce is yet another relic from a bygone past: totally at odds with the world around him, unable to adapt to the intricacies of 21st century football, a man who's tactics seldom differ from his favoured 5 at the back. A man who once claimed that he would never sign a player under 6'4" (Maradonna, Messi, our very own Sergio, none of them would even be considered by this Jurrasic Park reject).

Managerial positions in the Premier league are a 'jobs for the boys' cartel. Screw up at one club take over at another - the merry-go-round system is alive and well in this country for managers with a history of failure between them.
Are you seriously saying that we shouldn't ditch Pep if there was even a hope that Bruce might come to us?

I wonder if the scum might be forced into a decision sooner rather than later ? If they want Conte they are gonna be up possibly against Barca for his signature, I can see them having to pay over the odds for him to go to scum .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.