#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

but there isnt another yes man who can take that job and be the piss cans puppet,once ole is down the road so is the piss can, what kind of manager takes on the job and follows directives from a previous manager, very starange set up down at swampvill
... I'm not so certain about that, I think Phelan would be a fabulous replacement, equally as clueless and very very cheap. Sure to be able to take orders like the best of them... They have vision and foresight don't you know.

Just a thought?

Rag fans are back to him being clueless and sack him on twitter, days after everything is brilliant lol.
They’re right.

how many times do you see a team reduced to 10 men make life difficult for their opponents and stifle the match? Never mind a team that is in truth far superior in quality

this clown didn’t have a clue. From the second they went down to 10 men they were battered and he didn’t do anything to change it

I hope he stays for years. I honestly believe they won’t win anything whilst he is their manager

Penny finally dropping for a lot of United fans. They've got their hero, the guy who used them as a stepping stone and spent the entirety of his peak at Madrid back "home" along with spending £150 million to add to the world's most expensive squad and the leagues highest wage bill, there's no hiding place for the bus driver anymore. We will have to go into overtime on this one otherwise they might just get somebody competent.

Penny finally dropping for a lot of United fans. They've got their hero, the guy who used them as a stepping stone and spent the entirety of his peak at Madrid back "home" along with spending £150 million to add to the world's most expensive squad and the leagues highest wage bill, there's no hiding place for the bus driver anymore. We will have to go into overtime on this one otherwise they might just get somebody competent.
wooaahhh hold on there.....ronaldo has gone back to united as he clearly loves the club . he loves 500,000 times a week (after tax might i add)

I thought United were unlucky tonight. Ole did the right thing, bringing in a few cracking reserves like Van Der Beaky. He kept the nucleus of the team the same - Ronaldo Pogba and Ferdinandinandez - but there's no way he can be faulted after Wan The Hacker lived up to his name and got a red. They were away against the Swiss champions, for God's sake, so a defeat was always on the cards after they were put on the back foot.
Top managers are entitled to the odd stumble, so, hands off all you critics - Ole's doing his best. The chosen one (Fergie; Ronaldo?) is happy with him so leave him be. 3 points coming up at West Ham. The boys'll be up for it - and they never lose away. Apart from tonight. There's no chance of it happening 2 games running. Not against a Moyes team - he was never "as chosen" as Ole at the wheel
:-)

Did a good job should be enough to keep his job, in context down to 10 men, away from home, playing a team that are their countries champions, comes away with only -1 goal difference, surely enough to secure Thursday night football as long as they can take 4 points out of Atalanta. Well done Noddy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.