#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Really nervous for the PE teacher this season, Ronaldo brought a little too much expectation and then to lose to YB looking like that...is our goose cooked?

Ole to be replaced by Ronaldo will be my next bet. It's obvious listening to the utd fans, they like that Ronny "seems to care more" with all his gesticulating on the sidelines whilst Ole seems clueless.

Ronny for next manager. Perfect. Another 2 years of chaos , hopefully enough to see them go the way of Arsenal.

Danger lurks. The Times ran a piece under the headline "Young Boys 2, Ten Men 1" which ripped into the bus driver. His every decision was wrong, they said, proving his tactical ineptitude.
If the rest of the press follow this thinking, we are doomed. Doomed, I tell ye.

Fake Ronaldo player manager by end of 2023.
Mark my words,
This is a interesting point, actually.

Remember that Euros final five years ago when he got injured and then basically cheered the Portugal to glory from the sidelines. I spotted him at it again the other night at the wankedoff stadium - when he got subbed, he was up and about shouting his head off - that might not be good for Ole as it shows him to be a quiet one (looking at his iPad for his instructions from SAF). It's also Ronaldo basically saying, look I've got energy to burn - why you sub me?

If the owners work this out, well why not give the iPad to Ronaldo and save some $s?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.