#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I’ve been analysing the past results of United to see if I could find some kind of pattern that explained Olé’s underperformance against what we all know he is capable of. What I found shocked me to my core and reveals a massive conspiracy that goes to the centre of football in this country.

Every other team, every other team, gets to play two league matches every season against a side led by a clueless fuckwit. However, Olé is at a massive handicap because his club is the only one that doesn’t get this advantage. Is it any wonder he gets half a dozen or so fewer points than you’d expect?

I’ve been analysing the past results of United to see if I could find some kind of pattern that explained Olé’s underperformance against what we all know he is capable of. What I found shocked me to my core and reveals a massive conspiracy that goes to the centre of football in this country.

Every other team, every other team, gets to play two league matches every season against a side led by a clueless fuckwit. However, Olé is at a massive handicap because his club is the only one that doesn’t get this advantage. Is it any wonder he gets half a dozen or so fewer points than you’d expect?
Clear and insightful reporting there. Very well done.
I have raised this matter with the powers that be and demanded they are awarded compensation as a matter of some urgency, by the way of a favourable VAR decision or two.

Will you cut out this sort of talk, It's quite obvious to anyone with any sense of the game that Ollie's just been a victim of bad luck and poor refereeing it's blatant they never get a decision go their way. The number of penalty decisions not gone for them since Ollie's masterstroke in signing Pen7 is astounding. When things surely start to go his way I see Utd sweeping the lot this season, (well maybe not the League, League Cup, FA Cup or European Cup but everything else).

United play Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs, City and Chelsea in 5 of the next 6. If he's still about after that I'll be very surprised
Tough games on paper but it would not surprise me if they managed to pick up a lot of points. Leicester not the same team this season, scum generally play well against Liverpool and city no matter how crap they are each season. Spurs are hit and miss. Chelsea potentially a tough match. As I say, it would not be a surprise if they manage to amass more points that predicted.

Tough games on paper but it would not surprise me if they managed to pick up a lot of points. Leicester not the same team this season, scum generally play well against Liverpool and city no matter how crap they are each season. Spurs are hit and miss. Chelsea potentially a tough match. As I say, it would not be a surprise if they manage to amass more points that predicted.
So one point then?

They should snap up Mendy before HM Pasties do.
I doubt he'd lower himself mate, headed for the VIP section of Jail.

Interesting question, do City still have to pay him if hes jailed... He's on remand till next year, are we still paying him ?

Last edited:
I doubt he'd lower himself mate, headed for the VIP section of Jail.

Interesting question, do City still have to pay him if hes jailed... He's on remand till next year, are we still paying him ?
The club suspended him so it’s not clear if they’re even paying him now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.