#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Neil Ashton, the c*nt, is working his PR magic Via the Daily United.

Over paid he might be, but Ashton is doing a fantastic job.

EB229-E5-C-C857-4-F62-8-DE6-5-A1594-FAEF43.png

I can't believe the negativity!! The boys went 1-0 up at a very difficult away ground today. Ole brought out a fighting performance from his battle damaged warriors - no caravaranne; Maguire put himself forward to lead, despite a broken femur being held together with staples; the Pogba marrionette had been restrung, and Ole was pulling his strings and toying with Rogers' men for a long time. Great goal by Greenwood - the new Welbeck; glittering career ahead if they'll leave Ole to guide him. And, don't forget - the lads battled back to 2-2, showing the fighting spirit of Istanbul - oh, sorry, that was Liverpool, wasn't it!
Anyway, they're being seriously starved of penalties and with half a squad out or playing in severe pain, scoring 2 goals away is NOT to be sniffed at, so, come on fellas; Ole's still the man. Don't forget - he knows the club, and he loves the fans - every single one of them.
It was FOUR lucky goals that cost Ole his 3 points today. Keep the faith in Ole we trust. CTID

Neil Ashton, the c*nt, is working his PR magic Via the Daily United.

Over paid he might be, but Ashton is doing a fantastic job.

EB229-E5-C-C857-4-F62-8-DE6-5-A1594-FAEF43.png
The GOAT leading by example again, the other week “no cakes please we’re with Ronnie” this week, “if standing with hands on your hips like the middle part of Time Warp is good enough for the GOAT, it’s good enough for us!” Say Penendez and McTwat.

So if you’re in Tampa, soaking up the sun and wondering which sucker could keep the myth machine printing the greenbacks…..it’s got to be the GOAT! The mugs have put up with Sméagol for three years, surely the GOAT would command just as much sympathy and nostalgia.
the Glazers are carpet baggers, they know a bunch of mugs when they see them. The GOAT will be their next manager, it will be fucking carnage and a great watch, stock up on the popcorn folks!

There’s a lot of silly hysteria building up here that is simply not supported by the facts. These were Olé’s last two games, which have led some ignorant voices to claim his time is done:
Olé’s younger boys 1 - 1 Everton
Leicester 4 - 2 Olé’s younger boys

To the ignorant: a poor result followed by a worse one. To those possessing a higher level of perception: compelling evidence Olé is heading into a golden era of unprecedented achievement.

Olé’s plucky under dogs are doubling the number of goals scored each time, while his opponents are merely scoring in a fixed 1-4 pattern. Let’s look at what this means for the coming fixtures:
Atalanta W 4-1
Liverpool W 8-4
Spurs W 16-1
Atalanta W 32-4
City W 64-1…

Basically, the available evidence is that Olé is heading for his greatest run of results yet. Only a fool would sack him now. I wonder who’ll get the consolation goal for us?

So obvious, I can't believe I didn't spot that emerging pattern - what a guy!!! They'd be fools to sack him, that's for sure!

I know this might be heresy on this thread, but I feed that Eddie Twoplanks stepping down at the seasons end might have a bigger impact than Ole losing his job. I guess we can only pray that Mr Twoplanks is replaced by somebody equally incompetent. Somebody who can also see Ole as a true utd legend and for the class manager he clearly is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.