#SOO Save Our Ole

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by blue b4 the moon, 28 Mar 2019.

1. nmc

nmc

Their whole player acquisition process in the last 5 years has been a shambles. I’d love to know how much they’ve spunked in agent fees, poor signings and bonkers wages. Fred, Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba must be a few hundred million between them and between them they’ve made virtually no sustainable contribution to the team.

2. asahartford1

asahartford1

Accepted.you outlined why they cannot spend 300 million yourself, and there are several other reasons to add. But I now bow to your superior knowledge of Mufc.

3. Roachy

Roachy

You've made me jealous, lol.

4. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    If the rags get beat at home to Leicester I doubt Solskjaer will survive much longer. It pains me to say it but we need a rags win to keep the baby faced clown at the helm.

5. SPIDERBOY

SPIDERBOY

Gone at the end of october/November imo.

6. LFC-Fans

LFC-Fans

Team supported:
    Liverpool
    They've got bigger problems than the manager.

7. GAZZA

GAZZA

They should break the bank for Klopp, I'm sure he'd relish the chance of moving up to a bigger club.

8. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

with even more fuckwit supporters too .

Vienna_70 and GAZZA like this.
  9. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    NO.

WE.

DON'T!

Never, ever hope that those horrible, arrogant, scummy, Trafford-dwelling bastards win anything: not even a fucking throw-in.

Unless a rag victory directly benefits Manchester City, of course.

10. Bill the Blue

Bill the Blue

Team supported:
    The only football team to come from Manchester!
    Leicester will do them! Baby face will be called into Edwoodwoodwood's office first thing Monday to explain. He will point out he has not yet parked in the GPC's packing space, he scored a goal in a cup final 20 years ago, he
    I'm afraid it's done mate! to sum it up in a nutshell = he's f'kin clueless.. won't park in the GPC's parking space at the swamp (right next to the mobile WC), won't pick a penalty taker even though there are guaranteed at least one per game, got a win % of 2% (or something shitty) plays Pogbad all the time even though a fish could see he not 'effin interested and is just taking the cash and he's using all his management experience to build a team around Obi Wan, Syd (Olympic Diving Champ) James and (what the fcuk have I done) MaGuire... A recipe for a top 4 finish if ever I've seen one! haha!

Bobbyespania and Vienna_70 like this.