#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Although very pleased at 2-0 I was getting a but worried about Our Ole's position, especially with Poch a free agent. Those bastards going in front was a bit of a sickener though. That late equaliser came as a big relief and the perceived tactical genius of his substitutions should be enough to keep him in the job until at least the New Year. Good result all round for us Blues.

He’s safe as houses. Too many of the knobs still think he’s making progress. They won the 2nd half yday after all

"fun"? Speak for yourself fella. This is serious. You do realise tat, if they keep changing managers, they'll eventually land on someone who actually knows what he's doing. And we can't allow that. The paper boy must stay.
I know. I know but I was trying to be nice with Tuarts to see the light side of the force. I will go back and clean my droids ;-)

Last edited:
This makes for grim reading:

League win rates as permanent manager.
Marco Silva (EFC) 38%
Roberto Martinez (EFC) 38%
Sam Allardyce (EFC) 37.5%
Stuart Pearce (MCFC) 33%
Steve Clarke (WBA) 31%
Ole Gunnar Solskjær (MUFC) 28.6%
Gus Poyet (Sunderland) 23%
Gary Neville (Valencia) 19%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.