#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

giphy.gif

tumblr_pyhcvpLqme1y8zfbro1_500.gifv
The 2nd one really sums him up,thats usually when they go behind
Erm.what do i do now
God love him

It's all getting a bit end of term in here, please try to keep the none positive stuff In the main rag thread.

You never know eddywoody could be looking in.

Last edited:
With Pep clearly off to Juve in the summer I can think of no better candidate to take us forward and to ensure that we kick-on after what quite frankly has been a disappointing season thus far.

Big game later today for the Paperboy, plucky underdogs, a team full of waifes, strays and journeymen looking for a cup giant killing versus mid table league 2 side, Tranmere..!

Hope to fcuk he picks his best team and shows the opposition some respect, it's the least Tranmere deserve ..!

No VAR available for this game so I fully expect the ref and the linespersons to do the right thing and fcuk Tranmere over good and proper to ensure progression for the rags whereby they can then look forward to a hand picked home draw (hot) ball coupled with the lowest ranked team (even hotter ball) left in the competition as an incentive to keep them relevant ..

Following on from this game, the rags are only one step from Wembley as they face Ikkle Ciddy in the league cup semi..

A team Ole's well oiled machine have already turned over ..

Strength is also drawn from an away win in Paris last year although the goalscorers will both be missing as Lukaki has been shipped off to Italy where he's lost 3 stone and is now looking every inch a top class footballer and Rashy's back is fcuked as he's carried his shit team mates for the bulk of the season..!

It must be an exceptionally exciting time to be a rag supporter, what a week, giant strides can be made in both Cup competitions in the space of a few days..!

Ole's only gone and put the smile back on the faces of the rag hordes and surely, the glory days are well and truly back within touching distance..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.