#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Masterclass by Pep, reached the final but by giving them a moral victory keeps the clown in a job !
Masterclass my arse. Two sloppy performances against an inferior side and both resulting in home defeats, not good enough get it sorted out ASAP.

Anyone see, Mata was being substituted on during Wednesday's derby you could see him asking Noddy for some kind of tactical clarification between two options as he made his was on the pitch? Ole's face was a picture of I have no fucking clue what you are asking me but because Mata carried on looking at as he went on you could see the gormless little pixie squirming. Eventually he just nods with the blankest expression possible. A brief but telling insight into the absolute shit show going on over there. Lovely stuff

Anyone see, Mata was being substituted on during Wednesday's derby you could see him asking Noddy for some kind of tactical clarification between two options as he made his was on the pitch? Ole's face was a picture of I have no fucking clue what you are asking me but because Mata carried on looking at as he went on you could see the gormless little pixie squirming. Eventually he just nods with the blankest expression possible. A brief but telling insight into the absolute shit show going on over there. Lovely stuff
Lovely post but wrong thread #SOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.