#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Rags aren't happy this morning. They want him out. Fickle ****s.

I'm not surprised, that substitution of Fred for Jones made no sense whatsoever, Dalot had gone back to his usual position of RB, just move Lingard out wide and stay 4-4-1, simple. Instead he over complicates things and removes his holding midfielder.

He hasn't got a fucking clue.

I'm not surprised, that substitution of Fred for Jones made no sense whatsoever, Dalot had gone back to his usual position of RB, just move Lingard out wide and stay 4-4-1, simple. Instead he over complicates things and removes his holding midfielder.

There was a shot of him talking with the other coaches about possible subs, and to account for my less than perfect lip reading skills I interpreted each one as "but hes shit", looking at the bench I was was happy with my translation skills.

Come on! Getting Fred off the pitch was a master stroke.

ACTUAL WOLVES POST-MATCH INTERVIEW EXCHANGE:

Interviewer: “How did that get away from you?”
Skulksjaer: “Ha, you tell me!”

We all know baby face is a football genius. A smiling assassin if you may. Ok its all gone to crap immediately he got the job full time, but its the United way, the legend manager playing a team of U16s who are all on the minimum wage having yet to graduate from the academy. He will restore the spirit of 92, or 68 or whenever it was, because, well ….its the United way isn't it ?

Doing really well for a Liverpool fan isn’t he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.