Soon to be Championship ref mic'd up for final A League game

MCFC1993

Jarred Gillett will be the Championships 1st ever foreign ref starting next season and it's good to see this kind of transparency as opposed to some of ours that look like they're making shit up half the time:

Looks like he knows his stuff, obviously the pressure levels are a bit different but might even end up in the Premier League one day. That said, working for Mike Riley and the PGMOL might change him.

Last edited:
Jarred Gillett will be the Championships 1st ever foreign ref starting next season and it's good to see this kind of transparency as opposed to some of ours that look like they're making shit up half the time:

Looks like he knows his stuff, obviously the pressure levels are a bit different but might even end up in the Premier League one day. That said working for Mike Riley and the PGMOL might change him.

The thing that stood out for me watching that was the respect all the players had for him, I'm sure that comes from just being open and honest. Something that you can't say about any refs in England.

Have seen this in cricket ..not sure we will see it in the premier league soon

Good watch

The thing that stood out for me watching that was the respect all the players had for him, I'm sure that comes from just being open and honest. Something that you can't say about any refs in England.
Open & honest you say?

Sadly I fear either that won't last long or he won't.

Never happen here.

"Right Lads, me and your gaffer have a few grand on this. When I blow the whistle to kick off. You will kick the ball out of touch in the first 30 seconds. In return tell your diver to fall over and you get a soft penalty. Don't fuck it up ok?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.