Soon to be Championship ref mic'd up for final A League game

Jarred Gillett will be the Championships 1st ever foreign ref starting next season and it's good to see this kind of transparency as opposed to some of ours that look like they're making shit up half the time:

Looks like he knows his stuff, obviously the pressure levels are a bit different but might even end up in the Premier League one day. That said, working for Mike Riley and the PGMOL might change him.

Really interesting, I know its only a snapshot, but why can't we adapt that here ? Even if there are mistakes they'll be honest ones, not contrived.

Really interesting, I know its only a snapshot, but why can't we adapt that here ? Even if there are mistakes they'll be honest ones, not contrived.

"Jesse! I Iet the leg breaker on Kevin go as I've a couple of grand on you scoring."

Jarred Gillett will be the Championships 1st ever foreign ref starting next season and it's good to see this kind of transparency as opposed to some of ours that look like they're making shit up half the time:

Looks like he knows his stuff, obviously the pressure levels are a bit different but might even end up in the Premier League one day. That said, working for Mike Riley and the PGMOL might change him.

Top that.

Transparency. Not like all this bollocks we have to put up with.

the one they mic'd up in the Dutch Cup Final about 5 (?) years ago was quite interesting, at one point the ref was having to deal with 2 or 3 screaming players, telling them to "sod off you mad bastard", "get away" and all sorts. Would be great to hear what vile c**ts some players really are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.