Sophia Flörsch

jimharri

Amazing she survived that smash with "only" a fractured spine. Her team are saying that surgery has gone well and that there is "no fear of paralysis". I guess it's a statement of just how safe modern racing cars are that she did survive the smash. As for those marshalls behind the fence; they should buy a lottery ticket this weekend. Their luck is definitely in! It's estimated by her team boss that she was travelling at 170mph.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/motorsport/46267135

Ahh yeah, seen that earlier. She hits that media stand like a bullet, i thought without question "well they are dead, poor fuckers". It is hard to believe that is survivable.

More surprising to me is that the car didn't decapitate a bunch of spectators/cameramen etc, as it's seriously moving and those poor fecks have absolutely no protection.

She saw a parking space and went for it!

But seriously, is she going backwards as well? Glad everyone's alive, just hope there's no long-term issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.