Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

It's true our youngest grandson is football mad, his dad is a plastic Rag, but the little one loves City we have started taking him with us, so i have to purchase a ticket as near as possible so he can sit with his grandma, but it's worth it just to see the joy on his face, he is City mad and the majority of the lads in the team he plays for are, the future is Blue
Taking kids to the match is the best hook you can have. The amount of kids wearing City shirts now is amazing

Like the idea but can't see Ferran being associated with the lowlife station and its Frankenstein presenters.
To be honest he's probably never heard of White and Jordan. I picture Soriano driving to work listening to the Today program on Radio 4. Then listening to a bit of mood music on Radio 3 / ClassicFM when he's at his desk

He's right in everything that he's saying, just a shame that journo's and other fans won't listen. Their minds are already made up.

200.gif
I agree, it will be a long road but if it is said often enough and backed up with facts slowly it will seep into them. At least with the younger ones anyway.

Khaldoon putting him in his place would be better, possibly comparing the biggest deal Jordan ever oversaw to Khaldoon’s probably 2056th largest or somewhere round there.
Surely they both have too much class to go anywhere near that station? I confess I have never listened to it but I have read enough comments about it on here and it appears to be on a level with 'the sun'.

Only potential negative I can see from this is maybe something is going badly with the PL investigation and this is a pre-emptive strike?

I hope I'm completely wide of the mark, of course.
Or alternatively things have gone well and now he feels we don't have to bite our tongue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.