Soriano comments on ownership, spending power & Haaland

about time we heard from him! Big change from the club in the last few months with pep calling out the media etc as well?

It's incredible that some so-called journalists are happy to believe that for 14 years scores of auditors from independent firms have willingly signed off false accounts, that many of our sponsors have committed fraud, that all the clubs' senior hierarchy, Pep, Soriano Khaldoon, the whole lot, have all repeatedly lied about our finances, that we have bribed three judges at CAS to make a dishonest decision, that the officals at UEFA (proven to be corrupt already) have been honest in their dealings with City. They are happy to accept this incredible sequence of events, this grand conspiracy involving hundreds of people, rather than the overwhelming evidence which shows City have done nothing wrong. I know we are living in the post-truth age but surely this is all a bit of a stretch.
They've only stretched it halfway across the Mersey estuary. It won't reach the other side. There'll be an almighty splash sometime and a lot of people will get a bit of a drenching.

Absolutely fucking fantastic!!!!

This is exactly what I and others have been crying out for, for years.

Huge change of step for the club, and an admission that the PR strategy over the last 10 years has been an abject failure.

Huge step in the right direction, and I very much hope it continues.

Only potential negative I can see from this is maybe something is going badly with the PL investigation and this is a pre-emptive strike?

I hope I'm completely wide of the mark, of course.
How the hell do you manage to post two negative comments on what Soriano has said?

It'll only continue to shift that way.

The youngest generation of players soon won't remember a time when we were shit, or when United were good.
It’s mad to think that there’s actually an awful lot of blues already that won’t really remember 93:20. Imagine being about 16/17 now… 93:20 happened when you were 6!! Maybe my memory is just shite but I’m not sure I remember anything from being 6.

It’s mad to think that there’s actually an awful lot of blues already that won’t really remember 93:20. Imagine being about 16/17 now… 93:20 happened when you were 6!! Maybe my memory is just shite but I’m not sure I remember anything from being 6.
That's because nothing as seismic as the Aguerooooooo moment happened when you were 6! Why would you remember!

Now he needs to emphatically say any journalist that spread shite will not be coming into the stadium.
Just do what what Ferguson did. He didn't say a word. When the reporter turned up at the ground to collect his press pass before the match it wasn't there and no explanation was given. He couldn't get in and was left standing outside looking like an idiot. On the Monday when the publication in question contacted United to talk about the 'misunderstanding' they were politely told that the respective reporter was banned. When they asked why and how long for they were told they didn't know. As they say, shoot one and scare ten thousand. As other posters have said Ferguson was many things but nobody and I mean nobody across the whole of the media fucked with him. We should do the same. You don't need to ban a raft of them just the odd one or two when they have stepped out of line. They will soon get the message. A lot of the media use freelancers so if they don't get in, they can't report and hence don't get paid. That starts to focus the mind very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.