Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
101toMR said:
I will wait for your reply Damocles.
Same to karen if you think I have pmed you I give you permission and I want you to post those pms here.
But I suspect that you are lying.

I don't lie
Tell the class your 3 usernames in the spirit of honesty

Post the pms and you tell the class my 3 usernames.
Just because you're shouting daz every 2 seconds doesn't make those usernames magically belong to him.
You wouldn't know honesty if it bit you on the derriere.
Damocles has a PM from me and he will check.

101toMR said:
I will wait for your reply Damocles.
Same to karen if you think I have pmed you I give you permission and I want you to post those pms here.
But I suspect that you are lying.

Glad you've waited around.

You see one of the things that amateurs always get wrong is the difference between VPNs, proxy servers and anonymous proxy servers which are all actually different things with varying levels of anonymity. There are ways to be truly anonymous online in terms of your IP but they require lots of fucking about or external software which we can spot a mile off.

I've been saying in the Mod Forum for quite a while that as long as 101toMR continues to be a normal poster then really there's no real issue. I'm not really vindictive and I find this whole thing an unbelievably sad to the point of cringeworthy. It's like watching school children.

I also agreed that the moment that the thing went from "not really a big deal" to "attempting to take the piss" then we'd shut it down, which is now what we'll do.

funniest fucking thread for ages.

i must be the only mod that hasn't had a pm, haven't been on twitter and have no fucking clue who is who.

just how i like it :)

de niro said:
shadygiz said:
de niro said:
funniest fucking thread for ages.

i must be the only mod that hasn't had a pm, haven't been on twitter and have no fucking clue who is who.

just how i like it :)

i'm with you on that one bill.....mushroom is my middle name

i'm toad.

Think you're closer to Princess mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.