Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to see old faces back even if they are twats.

Now, talking of twats, what's happened to TMQ, Bozo and ADJ?

Seosa said:
Crouchinho said:
Seosa said:
Apologies for clogging the board but I just wanted to post this.

As a result of some stupid remark I made I've been banned from this place for over two years, aside from a short term login used to whore that old blog. Quite frankly it was for the best, I always seemed to be pissed off whenever I was on here & it doesn't make for pleasant reading when people want to enjoy the forum. I was never exactly a 'popular' poster, quite the opposite, but like everyone I got a lot of enjoyment out of this place.

Shortly before I got banned though I went through a really, really rough patch that didn't really subside till after the ban, but when I turned to this place the support was amazing. I won't name names because everybody who sent PMs & replied to that thread contributed equally. Recommendations, advice and everything else, it really helped & I never properly thanked the board for that.

Like I said I was never exactly flavour of the month on here but we're all Blues & most importantly, this is a board full of good people. We know that anyway, but personal experience emphasises that fact.

Thank you.

n51344319d7bfe.jpg

Gareth+Bale+Real+Madrid+v+Atletico+de+Madrid+HCWO2MJz7Fvl.jpg

That's harsh mate leaving out Modric!!

BlueHammer85 said:
bluegirl74 said:
At the risk of opening a can of worms, would this be a good time to request the temporary return of fetters? Preferably just for a few days in the run up to the May and July Chester race meetings? His tips last year were spot on :-)

Was a fan but now prefer this place without him
He was an abrasive chap but he spoke his mind with honesty, intelligence and without prejudice. He brought balance to the forum, and without knowing for sure why he's still not on here (as well as many other missing decent posters too) I think Bluemoon as a forum misses him.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
BlueHammer85 said:
bluegirl74 said:
At the risk of opening a can of worms, would this be a good time to request the temporary return of fetters? Preferably just for a few days in the run up to the May and July Chester race meetings? His tips last year were spot on :-)

He was an abrasive chap but he spoke his mind with honesty, intelligence and without prejudice. He brought balance to the forum, and without knowing for sure why he's still not on here (as well as many other missing decent posters too) I think Bluemoon as a forum misses him.

Speak for yourself

karen7 said:
BlueHammer85 said:

Speak for yourself

I thought you & Fetlocks got on?

Seosa said:
karen7 said:

Speak for yourself

I thought you & Fetlocks got on?
So did Karen.

I haven't got a clue what this thread is about or the players involved.
<Exits stage left before I stick my finger in the waiting plug socket>

BlueHammer85 said:
bluegirl74 said:

Ummm..-okay.gif

x2

He made sly digs at my gambling problems and other personal issues I raised on here from time to time, I can handle that and often found it funny at times - he would do the same for others. However it's nice now posting on a particular subject and not having to await NJ to jump all over it with insults that divert the subject away, to many threads ended up with him in a argument with someone - entertaining sometimes but irritating most of the time

as prodigal son, are you aware that in your absence...

a) gratuitous pics have been removed
b) Isco is a dead cert to sign in the summer
c) KFC have banned christians from their restaurants

I don't think there's anything else you may have missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.