Sorry, Not Sorry...

Freestyler

SCRAP THE FAMILY STAND.

Good idea and good thinking in some parts, it worked for a bit. Now it doesn't.

Don't need kids entertainment and the rest, there is enough on citysquare and other activities.

I said from day one it would happen. Started well, faded out in no time. Always had it's weaknesses. Same old story...

Stops fans from getting seats cause they aren't with a child.
Night games = rows of empty seats
Weekend games = rows of empty seats

It's embarrassing.

Freestyler said:
ManCitizens. said:
Freestyler said:
the whole north stand of what it covers yes.

Then I disagree with you. The family stand should be smaller but not removed completely.

Even that would be a start.

would we sell out if it wasn't there?

was maine road always full?

etc

Shouldn't scrap it all together....They should however halve it and move the Family stand next to the away fans (South stand) this would keep the away fans nice and quiet next to the family's with more concern about getting 4G connections to update their Farmville.

Create a Dortmund style Kop end where the Family's are now, all Safe Standing :)

Honestly it makes me feel disappointed when I see the empty seats..me being a city fan from USA going out of my way every week waking up at 7 in the morning 10 30 in the morning on the weekends to catch a game and seeing seats empty like that just bothers me..I go out of my way and that makes me feel like there taking city for granted I only dream of sitting at the etihad supporting my club and there's many others like me when I see those seats I feel like its a slap in my face..maybe I'm being over dramatic but it's how I feel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.