Sorry to ask but

Not much tbh mate, went through the motions of "they did well congrats" etc etc not much else. He looked like someone just shagged his wife tbh, i guess you don't feel like talking much after seeing that mauling though.

It's a bloody shame they had their studio at QPR on Sunday. The Rat should really have been at The Swamp to witness the massacre!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
To be fair I think he is one of the best pundits Sky have got now. Fair and unbias.....

He is still a cnut though...........
He is a very good pundit, to be fair.

He was good - nothing to complain about - as he has been ever since he started with Sky, though there wasn't a lot of time for post match discussion as they were at QPR and went straight on to that game and it's preview pretty quickly. He gave us credit and talked about how painful it was for him, and all UTD fans to see. He tried to accentuate the fact that UTD had suffered some very heavy defeats previously and still gone on to win the league, and that Slur Alex would be looking for a big reaction. Just a pity that 'Buzzer' wasn't on there in the studio with him this time. All were praising Silva in particular, Richards and Milner, and highlighted City's workrate especially in that 1st 25 mins. Then onto the goals - and there were so many of them, there wasn't a lot of time left for talking.
Sorry but, I've had to take my hat off to the ratfaced little twat, as he talks fantastic footballing sense, and is by far the best pundit on the box now. Jamie Redcrap is a complete ignoramus in comparison to him.

TCIB said:
Not much tbh mate, went through the motions of "they did well congrats" etc etc not much else. He looked like someone just shagged his wife tbh, i guess you don't feel like talking much after seeing that mauling though.
it wasn t much ....but i would like to see it again..... he said everything quickly and ushered onto the following game.he let the others do the talking as he bit his lip.

Ain`t got a clue what the cnut said,i was too
busy running around the garden with a bottle of wine
in me hand whilst shouting obcenities towards
the rag neigbours houses......still in the doghouse with the missus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.