South American talent

Dont know if i can post links here but..

This kid is Pedrinho(19) from Corinthians.
The images are from his debut in the professional early this year.
He was the MVP of our major U-20 Cup, over Vinicius Junior that signed with Real Madrid(tbf Vinicius is 16)

We could see that he can easily dribble pass professionals too; but he's still physically weak.
They are doing some strengthening work and he already gained some kilos.
He's got a high football IQ and instinctive great decision making.

This other video contains some of his moments in U-20 tournaments in Brazil and Europe.
Pep could make him become a brilliant player.
Of course i know about the work permit issue.

He was the MVP of our major U-20 Cup, over Vinicius Junior that signed with Real Madrid(tbf Vinicius is 16)

We could see that he can easily dribble pass professionals too; but he's still physically weak.

This other video contains some of his moments in U-20 tournaments in Brazil and Europe.

He does look some talent.

I thought after Jesus/Moreno we'd be in for 1 or 2 of the best each summer. Maybe it's early days but I'm sort of surprised there are no links so far.

We should sign Guilherme Arana from Corinthians, he is only 20 and he is an unbelievable talent. He's going to be world-class, I have no doubt of that. I'M 100% SURE, LADS!

Brazil always had great left-backs, Alex Sandro who is one of the best LB in the world, will not go to the World Cup next year, as they have Marcelo and Filipe Luís.

Guilherme Arana in three or four years will be considered WC, and I will save this post.

Cheers.

Heard good things about Pedrinho. Hope City make a move for him. Any idea how much he would cost and what do you think is his best position?

Fucking hell he is a special talent. Looks like the next neymar/Jesus.

amazing technique but in that first video he failed to complete a single cross. Navas alike :D

But seriously some of those runs looks like he's a hybrid between messi and ronaldinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.