South Korea U18 stripped of trophy for celebrations

There has to be a cultural explanation, but it seems bizarre that they spit everywhere and let their kids shit out of a hole in the back of their baby-gro, but you can't put your foot on a trophy.....sour grapes maybe?
My old housemate used to work part time as security at a hall of residence when he was at uni and had a lot of Chinese students in this particular hall. He said they used to shit by standing on the toilet bowl and squatting down and shit would be all over the place and they never cleaned it up. Also said they’d all shave their pubes off and never clean them up. So toilet cubicles would have shit and pubes all over the toilet and floor.

Yet they get upset by someone showing the sole of their foot?!

My old housemate used to work part time as security at a hall of residence when he was at uni and had a lot of Chinese students in this particular hall. He said they used to shit by standing on the toilet bowl and squatting down and shit would be all over the place and they never cleaned it up. Also said they’d all shave their pubes off and never clean them up. So toilet cubicles would have shit and pubes all over the toilet and floor.
Imagine what it must have been like in Liverpool when they all shaved their tashes off, the blokes toilets would have been worse I dare say.....!

There's a Chinese bloke at work who's a bit of a fuckin animal. Never has his phone out of his hand (which isn't the issue), but you see the fat **** pissing and hes still gawking into that phone even when hes stood there. The bacteria on it must be unreal. Rude fucker who constantly slows you down or blocks doors because he is too busy arsing around with his phone.

I imagine this is what would happen if Liverpool arranged a tournament and then lost every game they played in it. Absolutely sour grapes and they end up the ones looking pathetic.

I just find it a little odd that they would take offence to someone putting their foot on a trophy but be fine with hacking off seals penis's, shark fins and bears gall bladders.
Seems backward to me mate.
I was being sarcastic mate, the shit we have to go along with over here in the name of multiculturalism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.