South Park knows no bounds

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Just heard they've done a new episode where Michael Jacksons ghost enters Ikes (Kyles baby brother) body. When they did one with Steve Irwin with a sting ray hanging out of his chest literally 3 weeks after his death and one with the Queen blowing her own brains out it was all over the news and papers. People made a big deal when MJ died but nothing was said about the South Park episode, has everyone finally given up trying to either get South Park of the air or take Matt Stone and Trey Parker to court. Me personally can't get enough of South Park I think it's great

south park is superior to family guy

American dad is superior to family guy, as much as I like it its just stupid these days in most parts. The jokes have lost a certain quality they once had...

C1TY4LIFE said:
Just heard they've done a new episode where Michael Jacksons ghost enters Ikes (Kyles baby brother) body. When they did one with Steve Irwin with a sting ray hanging out of his chest literally 3 weeks after his death and one with the Queen blowing her own brains out it was all over the news and papers. People made a big deal when MJ died but nothing was said about the South Park episode, has everyone finally given up trying to either get South Park of the air or take Matt Stone and Trey Parker to court. Me personally can't get enough of South Park I think it's great
The MJ episode is quality, fav part is the beauty pagaent judges. Just piss funny.

I have been a massive fan of Family Guy over the years but i think it's slowly declining in comparison to earlier seasons - the cartoon's concept i think quickens this compared to other programmes imo.

South Park on the other hand though is still going strong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.