South Park

gary111

Started watching it again recently and remembered why it was so funny and is back as my favourite thing on TV.

Randy Marsh is imo the greatest ever TV dad

Whats everyones favourite episodes/characters

gary111 said:
Started watching it again recently and remembered why it was so funny and is back as my favourite thing on TV.

Randy Marsh is imo the greatest ever TV dad

Whats everyones favourite episodes/characters

Randy marsh is the best lmao south park still going strong its the best thing on tv for me.

gary111 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah I love Randy Marsh. You seen 'overlogging'? If you have you'll know which scene I'm thinking of. If you've not then you're in for a treat.

LMAO that is a disturbing scene pmsl

lmao the refugee camp for the internet

gary111 said:
this is the funniest season imo

how they can get away with half of what they do is beyond me.

I know. It's a triumph they're allowed to do what they do. I think they're safety is in the fact that they're intelligent and mocking the ignorant and dumb. I suspect a lot of the people they rip wouldn't understand they were being ripped even if they were watching the show at the time. I can think of a few on here like that ;)

scottyboi said:
gary111 said:

lmao the refugee camp for the internet

Classic episode!

mcfcliam said:
Randy is quality.

When he gets surgery to make himself look like a dolphin.

Quality programme.

Genius!

gary111 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah I love Randy Marsh. You seen 'overlogging'? If you have you'll know which scene I'm thinking of. If you've not then you're in for a treat.

So you have seen it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.