South Stand is ours again for Bayern visit

SS117

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/November/City-fans-will-have-all-of-South-Stand-to-themselves-for-Bayern-Munich-game-at-Etihad-Stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... ad-Stadium</a>

Come on blues lets create an hell of an atmosphere!!

Let's make it top shit for this. It looked great last time but the stupid rivalry between the two usual vocal areas reared it's head and diluted the effect a bit. We need it to be as if we're ONE voice together. The banners made it look good though (loved the Factory Records one!). Let's get more in there.

Lets hope this time the SS and south stand dont try to compete with each other

one sings bluemoon so the other tries to out sing with with were not really ere

Sorry, posted on another thread before this came up :

The OS has announced that for the Bayern match the 2,500 away fans will be situated in EL3. According to the Club, in the recent survey 68% voted to re-run the experiment.

I reckon that will mean at least 306,307, 308 & 309 will be affected. Possibly also 305. Block 304 onwards will thus have the pleasure of the away fans right next to them.

It will also no doubt affect access for Level 2 as Bayern fans will most likely have at least one spiral to themselves. Following the queues to get into the stadium for the Villareal game I can see it being even more chaotic this time around.

Sounds like it may be the thin end of the wedge. After having a seat in EL306 since day one, I'm preparing myself to be moved next season. No doubt to an inferior view. Not just Operation One End, but also Operation Family Stand Stage 2.

I'll be well pissed off about it if it happens, but probably not as pissed off as those fans moved from the North Stand who may now find themselves moved yet again against their will.

I hope that as many EL3 fans as possible can get to the POB meeting next week and make it clear to the Club just how disgruntled we are about the possibility of being moved permanently.

soberdavemcfc said:
Bring it on! Let's hope city don't supply us with any paper this time......
Aye. It begins with paper and ends up with mass graves. These young uns. Don't know they're born. No respect. In my day you could go to the pictures, get on a 59 bus, have a bag of chips, get a whore and still have change from a tanner.

ell said:
Lets hope this time the SS and south stand dont try to compete with each other

one sings bluemoon so the other tries to out sing with with were not really ere

Sorry but corner singing where were you when you were shit at the SS was my highlight of that night.. (apart from ageuros goal obviously) funny as fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.