South Yorkshire blues

iloveacougar

South Yorkshire branch are holding AGM on Monday 13 July at Yellow Lion in Aston junction 31 of M1 @ 7.30pm. All are welcome. We are a family friendly supporters club offering reasonably priced travel to all home matches and most away matches, with a number of pick ups on the way. For further information please reply to this post.

Hi there
Im a fan from chesterfield. i normally drive to the games on my own. It would be great to meet some new man city fans to travel down with. do you pick up from chesterfield or close by?

Thanks
Chris

I can sort you tickets for away games mate if you join branch mate agm Monday 13th July yellow lion junc 31 we charged £13 return last season brillant banter beer on bus top people bus every home and I do most aways if we don't do mini bus we do car or train

I can sort you tickets for away games mate if you join branch mate agm Monday 13th July yellow lion junc 31 we charged £13 return last season brillant banter beer on bus top people bus every home and I do most aways if we don't do mini bus we do car or train
Thats brilliant, ill see you at the yellow lion on the 13th. Does it cost to join the branch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.