Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 30 Dec 2018.

1. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

That's more like it.

Still think we need to buy a left back in January, though.

2. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Only 17 pages after an away win .

3. OntarioBlue

OntarioBlue

Who then what ?

Who had a go at Sergio - you have to read the posts, some of them were over the top.

Who was motm ? I’m not sure who to choose. I thought Fernandinho, Sterling, Bernie, Laporte, Danilo were all excellent. Sergio did work really hard and had a good game. I thought Eddie was briiliant. His composure and distribution are unbelievable at times and he made one big save.

4. Mancity1980

Mancity1980

We need to do the same as the scousers? I like to think we are better than that coach wrecking, booing every opposition touch after they showed great respect to hillsborough anniversary minute silence, self entitled, self deluded, disrespecting , obnoxious shower of a fan base, but then that is me...:)

5. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

That's more like it!

6. Millo

Millo

3 points, but another careless goal given away.
    When is Pep going to realise that Zinchenko & Delph aren't left backs.
    We should have pushed on and got more goals second half, as we may need the goal difference later. Sterling & Mahrez never looked like scoring, their finishing is awful.

7. KS55

KS55

Thank god for that. Typical City.

8. ancoats

ancoats

its a great win after the bad run and you could see it in the players when southampton scored NOT TODAY and we turned up and shown fight

signs of city finding our feet again and the ball was moving better and the players wanting the ball and nobody was hiding from the fight, big shout to the city fans they never stopped singing and the players clap every time the ball went for the corner and when coming off, we are still the best fans in the world and the liverpool were coming for you and we fight to the end was so good to hear

9. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Is Mahrez hiding or something, I thought he wasnt that much in the game, he's as underwhelming as Sane was in his first year. He at least needs to work harder and get stuck in more if he is not firing on all cylinders.

[​IMG]

Not having a go at the guy, I actually think he will be an integral part of this teams success, but ffs Mahrez work harder!
    [​IMG]

10. carlosthejackal

carlosthejackal

Big win , our finishing is bang average, huge game on Thursday and certain players need to up the work rate