Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

Well where do we start after that display.Worst player, but only just beating Zinc was KDB ! Seldom can you ever say that but he really was atrocious and never seen him play so many wayward passes.However, after his season to date at least he can be forgiven,unlike Zinc who is just not good enough for this team I`m afraid to say.Not for the first time has he been caught out like that and Pep must be fucking livid.
Not too many positives I`m afraid but the old adage "after the Lord Mayors Show" and back to earth with a bloody big bump.
Seems to be the story of our season,so inconsistent and we got done by a team you worked their bollocks off for the cause.
Ah well back to the drawing board Pep.

pep would have done his home work and plans for this game and he will back his starting 11 and even will back his subs, and pep's go to answers is that the best 11 i had to pick from because of fitness and injuries, but again the season is over in the league and pep and city's targets are the cups, so squad rotation is needed and even if we lose like today you want the best 11 ready for the fa cup semi final and then champions league

no blame from me ? no moaning from me ? its hard losing but bigger fish in the pond to catch and eat

What a shit comment..

Not really. Too many errors at the back, not clinical enough up front. This isn't anything new, it is who we are right now. We're a good team but taken a huge step backwards this year and the top European teams will punish us at will.

You're talking too much good sense, there.
Agreed, though. Two players of real quality, maybe three at the most. But I mean quality. As for Bernardo and Gabriel — form is temporary, class is permanent. I don't have the slightest doubt that they'll come right back into form next season. I also believe that Rodri will come good next season. Our midfield is still the envy of nearly every other club in the world. Gaby is not a replacement for Kun, of course, and that's a worry. Different kind of player entirely. But it's really difficult to see where you get a replacement for a player like Kun. He has been our greatest ever striker, bar none.

Kun is a very special player. We can't get a clone but we need someone that kind of special to add to our attacking options.

I'd like three really high quality players.

Gaby, Bernie and Rodri all have plenty to offer.

easy to jump all over Zinchenko because of the mistake. but the lad will know it better than anybody and shit happens like wonder goals from mistakes. city have this in their locker and when the off days happen we don't score and then they score a freak goal
I certainly wasn't knocking him for his mistake. Every player has that kind of mistake in them.

LaPorte made one, Garcia made one, Fern made a couple. Zin just got punished for his mistake.

I was talking about the PL campaign alone. We’ve been great in the cups, and I’ve not said otherwise, so I have no idea what point you are trying to make

We have been great in the league by and large as well or we wouldn't be sat clear in 2nd.

Happening way too frequently this season

come on matey the last 2 season have been like dream land ? a blimp and some hard games is not questionable really the drop off was going to happen, and coming 2nd to liverpool in the league and then league cup winners again still in the fa cup and champions league its not a bad season is it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.