Southampton (A) Post-Match Thread

Our crossing with our current strikers sometimes feel like united or Stoke long balls, hit them all day and may be you, ll get it right. It would be interesting to see what can we do do with a tall striker who is good in the air.

I knew as soon as they scored that was it. Sadly 50 years as a city fan you can see the signs

I used to be like that, but over the last couple of seasons I've gone a bit clap happy and thought like other games where we've gone one down, we'd soon be back, just like the Brighton game last season! But then time goes on, and on, and knees, ankles, shins, arses, but unfortunately no hands, blocked all our efforts, and my previous City mentality started to kick in, and I was more than prepared for a second Southampton goal - an interesting sideline is to forecast who might fuck up for the second.

Our crossing with our current strikers sometimes feel like united or Stoke long balls, hit them all day and may be you, ll get it right. It would be interesting to see what can we do do with a tall striker who is good in the air.

There's a likely guy turning out for Roma, Jeez, what's he called?

After the Chelsea defeat we were out of this competition so every game left is just an audition for the competitions we’re still in.

Plus these games are only training sessions simulated as real games just to keep the players fit and to ensure that TV rights money is being earnt.

These games mean fuck all in reality. Is anyone even really arsed that football has restarted in this fashion? It’s fucking woeful!

Win lose draw, who cares? It feels like those training sessions that City used to open the gates for fans to go and see in the Summer before the season started.

I honestly couldn’t give a monkeys. The season finished in March. This is just pure greed from the PL and the clubs and indulgence from the tele companies.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two matches but for differing reasons although I understand where you are coming from.

We have managed very well recently without a tall striker. Wonder if these cries for one would still be forthcoming if Kun was fit and firing on all cylinders

We have managed very well recently without a tall striker. Wonder if these cries for one would still be forthcoming if Kun was fit and firing on all cylinders

Yes we've managed well but there is no denying the fact that we need another dimension in our attacking play and there is nothing wrong with having a different option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.