Southampton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Establishing our CB pairing has to be a priority for the Champions League. This has been our weakness this season. Garcia has played well but even in these games we have had breakdown in understanding and communications at time. Our back 4 do not quite have that telepathy or automatic response just yet. If Pep has decided on his preferred pairing we should stick to it. We shouldn't need to rotate too much given the games left.

Bravo, Cancello, Stones, Otta, Mendy, Zinchenko, Rodri, Ferny, Gundogan, Silva, Ederson.

I think we need to be defensive but at the same time creative!!

We have to rest KDB. It’s great watching him and all that, but if we run him into the ground before Madrid/Arsenal, or heaven forbid he gets injured, then what was the point of any of this?
Completely agree, KDB is the fulcrum of our side and the main targets for this season are winning the FA Cup and CL. I would probably play him tomorrow but rest him against Newcastle.

I really, really enjoyed reading “otta” and “Mendy” together, it did happy things to my eyes, the sense of satisfaction was high

Spotted that too. 2 becomes 1. Not too sure it brought happy things to my eyes. I bit like villa years ago when they had Daley and Atkinson and Dalien Atkinson.

The Prince, Phil, Raz, Eric senior, Jesus, Kyle, Bendy on the bench please.

We should just have enough squad depth to win this and if necessary bring subs on to rescue it or close it out if needed.

The Prince, Phil, Raz, Eric senior, Jesus, Kyle, Bendy on the bench please.

We should just have enough squad depth to win this and if necessary bring subs on to rescue it or close it out if needed.
CrownPointBlue ruining my fantasy football team since, today

Establishing our CB pairing has to be a priority for the Champions League. This has been our weakness this season. Garcia has played well but even in these games we have had breakdown in understanding and communications at time. Our back 4 do not quite have that telepathy or automatic response just yet. If Pep has decided on his preferred pairing we should stick to it. We shouldn't need to rotate too much given the games left.

I don't think Eric Garcia can do enough in the next 10 games or so to be trusted in a Champions League final, but I might be wrong. I suspect it'll be Laporte and Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.